bb7 is looking to hire a Controller who, as a self-starter, thrives in a fun, dynamic environment with ample room for growth and development.
The Controller position is responsible for day to day financial management of bb7, including cash management, oversight of payable and receivables, working on budgeting and risk management, enhancing accuracy of financial reports, and ensuring results comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). The Controller also works with the CEO to raise the financial literacy of the bb7 team members.
Primary management of all day to day financial activities at bb7, including:
- Management of cashflow and cashflow planning tools
- Oversight of accounts payable and receivables processes and personnel
- Management of the month end closing process, ensuring accuracy and compliance with GAAP
- Support of the CEO in the execution of monthly financial reporting package
- Leads the annual budgeting process
- Development and maintenance of financial dashboards and KPIs
- Administration of bb7’s relationship with external financial vendors, including auditors, tax preparers, payroll partners, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
- Active CPA license, MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of auditing experience at a public accounting firm working with private/public clients under $100 million
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office 2007 or later (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at a minimum, more applications preferred)
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ approach
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.