bb7 is looking for a part-time Quality Management Representative to join our team.
- Establish, implement, and maintain Quality Management System (QMS) processes and procedures for bb7
- Gather information from QMS monitoring and measurement activities
- Conduct regular management review meetings with top management to report to on QMS performance and continuous improvement
- Maintain awareness of the QMS and client requirements throughout bb7
- Act as the quality liaison with external parties, including certification body
- Develop audit plans and schedules
- Lead internal audits
- Administrate the QMS document control system
- Bachelor of Science in an engineering or technology-related field
- 3+ years of experience working within ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485 quality systems; ISO 13485 experience is preferred
- Lead Auditor Certification required
- 2+ years of internal auditing experience is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences (e.g., top management, sales, engineering, clients)
- Familiarity with document and design control systems
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Your Big Idea Just Got Real
bb7 is a comprehensive design and product development firm with a rich history in innovation and testing. The b’s in bb7 come from Bjorksten Labs (founded in 1944) and BIT 7 (founded in 1992), which merged in 2000 to form bb7. Since then we’ve united pioneering research with excellence in engineering and design, testing and product commercialization.
bb7 believes in a comprehensive, holistic approach to product development. That’s why we have so many capabilities under one roof (research, design, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, systems engineering, software development, prototyping, product/material testing, and commercialization.) Our teams have worked on subatomic particle research equipment in Antarctica, integrated Nobel Prize-winning technology into a medical device, and transformed a major consumer category with disruptive new technology.
bb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.