INNOVATION IS A PUZZLE.
WE’RE OPENING OUR DOORS To help you SOLVE THAT PUZZLE and achieve innovation excellence!
- How does a product development team plan for and execute ever-elusive innovation?
- How much time and resources should allocate for a project’s creative components?
Join the product development and design experts of bb7 for an in-demand event on December 17th, 2015 to help you answer these questions and more. Space is limited, register today!
This free event is designed for members of the product development community to learn new practices, participate in a hands-on workshop, consult with our experts and rub elbows with a network of like-minded innovators. Note: Good times will be had by all.
Pythagoreatem’s Theory: Free knowledge + free lunch = Yes.
Thursday, December 17, 2015
10:30am-1:30pm (lunch provided)
bb7: 5407 Fen Oak Drive, Madison, WI 53718
- Learn from our success stories in the pursuit of innovation: methodologies and results from best-in-class products.
- Meet with experts from various new product development fields: Research, Design, Engineering and Testing. Get a peek into their innovative worlds and pose your burning questions.
- Explore our nerd paradise: the discovery space, the lab and the shop where innovative ideas are born and tested. Please don’t eat anything found in the lab; you won’t become innovative via ingestion.
- Participate in a hands-on workshop by bb7’s own worldwide leader in innovation and Systems Engineering. Randy Iliff, a popular global speaker will facilitate The Development Difference – Essential Insight for Understanding and Mastering Development Projects. This fun workshop will use a puzzle to solve the innovation puzzle so you can understand project planning in a world that expects creativity and innovation.
- Eat – Enjoy a free lunch with bb7 leaders and members of your network!
Who should attend?
We welcome anyone interested in gaining further insight product development and innovation!
Those who work in the following areas would benefit the most:
- Project Management
- New Product Development
- Industrial Design
- Product Management
Space is limited! Register today!