Harness the Power of Product Development
Companies can succeed or fail because of a single, critical activity: product development.
Join us on Thursday, February 18th for a special event to guide you through the fundamental step in new product development: devising a product development strategy that drives company success.
We’ll examine the following questions:
- Can corporate goals be achieved through product development?
- What are the three most important factors to consider in product development strategy?
- How can product development lead to market dominance?
The event is free but space is limited!
bb7 is opening its doors to the product development community to think collaboratively about the intersection of corporate strategy, product strategy and product development. Attendees will participate in an interactive workshop, It’s All About the Product, Silly, and rub elbows with a group of like-minded innovators.
Thursday, February 18, 2016
10:00am-1:00pm (lunch provided)
bb7: 5407 Fen Oak Drive, Madison, WI 53718
- Learn from our success: How we have devised and executed upon successful product development strategies.
- Meet with experts from various new product development fields: Research, Design, Engineering and Testing.
- Participate in a hands-on workshop. This interactive session, It’s All About the Product, Silly, will show participants how to achieve market dominance through product development.
- Explore our nerd paradise: the discovery space, the lab and the shop where product development strategies are born and executed!
- Eat! Enjoy a free lunch with the bb7 team and members of the product development network.
Who Should Attend?
We welcome anyone interested in gaining further insight about product development strategy!
Those who work in the following areas would benefit the most:
- Product Strategy
- Company Strategy
- Project Management
- New Product Development
- Corporate Silliness
- Industrial Design
- Product Management
Space is limited! Register today!