bb7 is looking for a Director of Business Development in Madison, WI. This position offers you the opportunity to make an impact as you lead our Business Development team to ever-higher levels of performance and also recommend and implement new approaches and strategies. You and your team will represent a bb7 with a commitment to quality and performance that has earned us a strong reputation within the product development community. This position reports directly to the President of bb7.
- Provide passionate leadership and strategic management to our sales and business development team
- Identify target industries and clients; strengthen relationships with key accounts and drive new sales opportunities
- Maintain relevance and awareness related to the brand and the industry
- Represent the company at events, trade shows, meetings and other networking events
- Manage and lead sales staff to identify new business opportunities and maintain client satisfaction
- With exceptional communication skills, showcase bb7’s capabilities and provide training to the team
- Develop and manage internal and external strategic partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, or related field strongly preferred
- 10+ years of sales and new business development experience, with some work in marketing or operations a plus; 5+ years of Director-level experience (or equivalent) including experience with P&L
- Thorough understanding of the product development process, stage gates, and planning
- Successful record of sales and sales management
- Participative leadership style – advocate our tenet that integrated disciplines ignite ideas and ensure feasibility
- Ability to establish trust and credibility and create connections with decision makers
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong presentation and meeting facilitation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sales CRM software
- Ability to travel up to 50%
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.