bb7 is looking for two mechanical engineers to work with one of our top clients in Madison, WI. This is a long-term project for a client with whom bb7 has worked extensively. You will join a group of bb7 employees working on an exciting medical device project!
- Create drawings in Pro/Engineer
- Review, mark-up, and verify supplier drawings and specifications to meet the client’s standards
- Release drawings into the Agile PDM system using ECR/ECO/ECN processes
- Verify part samples meet drawing requirements
- Coordinate with technical writing team and standards engineers to ensure User Manuals and Labeling are ready for release
- Update tracker to keep current status of ~40 drawings from creation to release
- Perform compatibility testing of new parts with system
- Associate’s degree in Mechanical Design or related field required; Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field strongly preferred
- Extensive experience with creating and modifying drawings and models in either Pro/Engineer or SolidWorks required
- Previous experience with Agile PDM strongly preferred
- Must be detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous medical device experience a plus
bb7 offers a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
bb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.