Due to our continuing growth and expansion, bb7 is looking to add an Electronics Technician to our Software & Electrical Engineering team!
- Design, document, and fabricate electronics and cable assemblies
- Use various electronic test equipment such as meters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, and wave generators
- Perform soldering and electronic assembly
- Board development, schematic diagrams, PCB layout, and supporting documentation
- Source components, PCBs, and PCBAs
- Test development, test execution, electronics debugging, and prototyping of electro-mechanical products
- Associate’s degree in Electronics Technology or related field strongly preferred
- 5+ years of related experience preferred
- Must be able to solder, read and understand schematics, perform electronics debug and assembly, fabricate cables, and perform some mechanical assembly
- PCB layout experience required
- Experience with Altium Designer and PCB layout of high-speed circuits preferred
- Knowledge of Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Testability (DFT) strongly preferred
- Experience programming is a plus
Interested candidates please email a resume to email@example.com
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.