bb7 is looking for several senior level FEA Analysts to work with our client, a specialist in the design, manufacture and launch of space and rocket systems for commercial, military and other government industries, to work a 8 to 10-month contract. The analysis involves electromechanical hardware in a variable gravity environment, subject to a transient high vibroacoustic induced environment.
- Simplification and meshing of solid engineering subsystem models
- Detailed structural analysis for each subsystem
- Static and dynamic loads
- Induced environmental loads
- Launch and reentry loads, along with other induced environments
- Fatigue analysis
- Populate the report template with results and present results
- Design recommendations where analysis indicated likely problems
- Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Proficient with SolidWorks and ANSYS
- Experience with TCS (Thermal Control Systems) and ECLSS (Environmental Control and Life Support Systems)
- Experience solving complex design issues
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to travel to Madison 1 to 2 times per month for meetings if you are not local
bb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.