Due to our recent growth and success, bb7 is looking to add a Sr. Project Manager to our team in Madison, WI. The Sr. PM will be responsible for meeting with clients, writing proposals, and keeping projects on time and within budget.
- Managing many diverse product development projects, from initial presentation of technical capabilities to prospective clients through formal presentation of results
- Planning, estimating, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects
- Successful completion of consumer electronics projects on-time and within the proposed budget
- Review and take responsibility for project documentation, as needed, for assigned projects prior to release to our clients
- Develop, communicate, and implement various strategies and corrective actions to keep progress on target
- Ensure all project level risks are identified and correctly managed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required (Mechanical or Electrical preferred)
- 8+ years of experience managing projects and cross- functional teams, writing proposals, and planning/scheduling/budgeting projects; 10+ years of experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in a multidisciplinary, fast-paced, team-based environment including experience managing cross-functional project teams (mechanical and electrical engineering, industrial design, test engineering, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), consumer electronics packaging, international safety standards (IEC, UL, CSA, RoHS, REACH, WEEE, JIS), transitioning product designs to Chinese manufacturing
- Experience utilizing project management software (e.g. MS Project)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly present technical ideas in formal and informal settings
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work. To learn more, visit www.bb7.com.
bb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.