bb7 is looking for a creative, independent and energetic Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Team at bb7! This person should have a strong eye for artistic and creative detail, and execute designs based on the existing company standards and style guide. The Graphic Designer must be able to work independently, able to generate multiple contrasting ideas and collaborate on multiple cross-functional teams on various internal and client projects.
- Manage all bb7 branded materials
- Generate ideas and produce artwork for marketing campaigns
- Execute marketing collateral – persuade clients through visual presentation storytelling
- Create large-scale interior displays
- Design web-based graphics
- Navigate and update WordPress CMS (no coding required)
- Oversee visual layout and styling of monthly newsletter
- Photography – people, design spaces, project deliverables
- Design style titles and concepts for product interfaces
- Liaise with printers and other vendors
- Manufacture surface-printed parts and perform equipment maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or related field strongly preferred
- Understanding of digital design and branding principles
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint) required
- Experience with MailChimp and WordPress strongly preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, and Social Media are a plus
- Writing skills preferred and other artistic/creative skills are welcome!
bb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.