bb7 is looking for an Electrical Engineer with a focus on power engineering to work with our medical device client in Waukesha, WI on a 9+ month contract assignment. This is a new position working on a cost reduction project for the UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) for a complex radiological device.
- Update the UPS purchase specification including but not limited to basic function and performance, electrical interface including remote control, mechanical interface, and reliability
- Work with Engineering, Sourcing, and Service departments to ensure that all groups work collaboratively on the cost reduction and update of the UPS
- Develop and execute the verification and reliability plans
- Support update of the service documentation
- Create and update ECR/ECO/BOM
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer or related field required
- 4+ years of electrical design experience, preferably in power electronics, energy storage, inversion, power conversion, etc.
- Electrical design experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
bb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.