bb7 is looking for an Engineering Project Manager to work with our client, a global specialty biopharmaceutical company, to lead a diverse team of individuals tasked with expanding a cell culture manufacturing facility in Madison. The $15-$20M project is underway and in the later design phase.
- The Engineering Project Manager will have overall responsibility to complete the design, construction, commissioning, qualification and validation
- Accountable for establishing, tracking and controlling scope, schedule, budget and cash flow
- Establish and maintain a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or related technical field
- 10+ years of prior experience managing pharmaceutical capital projects of $15-$20M or larger
- Excellent customer focus, decision-making and communication skills required
bb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.