If you want to work with a dynamic product development and design consulting firm, then join our team of super-developers! This Business Development Manager position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is experienced in negotiating large, complex deals in a technical environment.
- Develop relationships with new clients and develop new relationships with existing clients
- Lead client interactions throughout the entire sales process
- Partner with internal bb7 teams during the proposal phase through project closure
- Schedule, coordinate, and represent bb7 at trade shows and exhibitions to promote bb7’s services
- Plan, organize, and deliver sales proposals and presentations to clients in coordination with cross-functional team members
- Cultivate and manage new and existing opportunities using CRM and other related tools
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; Associate’s degree required
- 5+ years of sales or business development experience required, with a strong understanding of product development processes and best practices
- Consultative sales and relationship management experience required
- Practical experience developing sales within the consumer product, industrial, or medical device industry required
- Experience presenting to director-level management professionals and executives
- Proven track-record of success in a multi-disciplinary, team-based environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to thoughtfully articulate and present technical ideas in formal and informal settings
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to manage multiple priorities
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50%
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.