bb7 is looking for a consultant with experience in batteries to work with bb7 and our client on current and future consumer electronics product development. This position would be based in the United States with frequent travel to the UK (London and Southampton).
- Review the batteries currently used in the product portfolio and help the client to qualify a higher quality and harmonized portfolio
- Assist the client in qualifying new battery/power management solutions for their current and future consumer electronics products
- Create a power management roadmap for our clients future products
- Advise bb7 and our client on battery safety and compliance issues
- 15+ years of experience in batteries, their applications and technologies (with special focus on Lithium Ion, LiFePO4, NiMH and other similar chemistries)
- 5+ years of experience with the manufacturing of batteries
- 10+ years of experience with the testing of batteries
- Previous experience working in the consumer electronics industry designing, manufacturing or testing of devices and batteries
bb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.