bb7 is looking for self-motivated Human Resources Coordinator to support our Staffing & HR department. This is a temp-to-perm position, and will be responsible for providing administrative support for the department, scheduling interviews, assisting with the hiring process, scheduling new employee orientations, and entering candidate information into our applicant tracking system. Additional duties may include office supply ordering and ordering office lunches. If you are a professional with a background in recruiting, human resources, or administration, we want to hear from you!
- Proactively source and recruit technical personnel, including engineers, scientists, and designers, through online database searches, networking events, and referrals
- Post open positions on job boards and social networking sites
- Schedule interviews with candidates and internal bb7 personnel
- Send non-disclosure agreements and employment applications to candidates, scan and save in Applicant Tracking System
- Ensure accurate reporting in the ATS, update candidate profiles with interview notes, salary expectations, manager feedback, etc.
- Ensure legal compliance and ethics in interviewing/candidate screening
- Facilitate new hire onboarding process including pre-employment and reference checks, new hire paperwork, etc.
- Assist Director of Staffing & Human Resource in various tasks and projects, including benefits administration, payroll, employee relations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Sociology, or other related fields strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sourcing in a technical environment preferred
- Previous HR experience a plus – understanding of federal, state, and local laws and some experience with benefits administration preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems a plus
- Must have strong attention to detail and maintain highest levels of confidentiality
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.