bb7 is looking for a Test Technician to work with one of our medical device clients in Madison, WI. This role will be working alongside a team of engineers of varying experience to develop and support test fixtures and procedures for medical devices. This individual will be responsible for supporting product testing by supporting the creation and execution of test procedures, the development of necessary text fixtures and root cause investigations related to all testing phases.
- Instrument test setups for proper data acquisition
- Creation and execution of verification and validation procedures
- Hands on assembly – simple soldering, pneumatics
- Assist with qualification documentation
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
- Associate’s Degree in Mechanical or Electronics with at least 3 years of experience in testing
- Good aptitude for “hands-on” mechanical activities including troubleshooting skills for mechanical equipment (including valves, compressors, basic electrical, plumbing, pneumatics, etc.)
- Ability and understanding of how to instrument test systems for pressure temperature, flow, torque, etc.
- Ability to handle and lift objects of 25 pounds
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Experience designing and operating test equipment in a high pressure, temperature and flow pneumatic environment preferred
- Experience programming in LabVIEW or Test Stand a plus
bb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.