bb7 is looking for an entry to mid-level Software Engineer with a diversity of skills and a passion for new product development to join our team.
- Author application-level software that interacts with other devices, such as control systems, test equipment, and/or other PCs
- Author firmware that resides on devices, such as control systems, test equipment, and consumer products
- Technical execution, including programming, testing, debugging, documenting, re-engineering, and code management
- Support project administration and scheduling, client interaction, and product, staff, and budget management.
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field strongly preferred
- 2 – 5 years of experience with software/firmware development in C, C#, and C++
- Understanding of electrical engineering and electrical design issues a plus
- Experience with embedded controllers a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Oral and written communication skills with the ability to thoughtfully articulate and present technical ideas in formal and informal settings
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.