bb7 is looking for a Software Architect to help with the overall strategy, management, and growth of bb7’s software team.
- Develop an internal mobile application development competency at bb7
- Propose and innovate data management solutions for clients
- Research and communicate solutions and requirements among clients, management, and development staff
- Select tools, technologies, and platforms for solution architectures
- Coordinate strategic goals and tasks of a software engineering team
- Maintain and continuously improve software development processes
- Create and manage software project plans
- Drive software projects to implementation on schedule and within budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product software development preferred
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering technical lead or management role preferred
- Demonstrated record of success in a multi-disciplinary team-based environment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to thoughtfully articulate and present technical ideas in formal and informal settings
- SCRUM Master a plus
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.