bb7 is looking for an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and have a strong eye for artistic and creative detail.
- Write and/or copy edit all communications including sales collateral, press releases, article submissions, newsletters, email blasts, website copy, and social media communications
- Manage all bb7 branded materials
- Navigate and update WordPress CMS (no coding required)
- Produce monthly newsletter including visual layout and styling
- Liaise with printers and other vendors
- Collaborate with various internal subject matter experts including engineers, materials scientists, and industrial designers to find creative ways to articulate bb7 benefits and differentiators
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field strongly preferred
- Excellent writer with 5+ years of related marketing experience
- Proven success in leveraging subject matter experts as well as creating original content
- Ability to translate technical subject matter into clear marketing content
- Practice in creating a wide range of marketing collateral
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, and Social Media required
- Experience with MailChimp and WordPress strongly preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.