bb7 is looking for a well-versed, Human Resources Generalist that is passionate about the importance of human capital to the success of any company. This person will be a key player in both the technical and strategic execution of human resources at bb7 and act as a partner to deliver value-added service that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Employee onbarding designed to successfully integrate the new hire into the bb7 organization and culture. Key tasks will include adding new employees to our systems (QuickBooks, Mavenlink, Orbit, Smartsheet), desk set up, new hire meetings, and training
- Benefits administration including new hire/open enrollment, plan design, coordination of benefit providers, strategy, and management reporting requests
- Assist with recruiting and talent acquisition
- Go-to for legal and compliance issues including labor laws, equal and civil rights, FMLA, HIPPA, COBRA, ACA, unemployment compensation, workers compensation, and OSHA reporting
- Provide research and guidance on compensation and benefits plans
- Play a key role in the overall Human Resources strategy for the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related
- 5-7 years of human resources experience including hands-on experience in compensation, benefits, and employee relations
- Proactive leader that is excited to take on new projects
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in payroll administration
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.