bb7 is looking for a Sr Mechanical Engineer to join our team!
- Design and develop innovative product concepts CAD models, assemblies and detailed drawings in Pro/E (CREO) or SolidWorks
- Participate in collaborative brainstorming and verify feasibility with a combination of analytical tools and physical modeling
- Work within a cross-functional team to guide clients through the concept selection decision-making process to ensure technical considerations are factored into the decision
- Create detailed engineering documentation and facilitate transfer to manufacturing activities
- Interact with our clients through meetings, presentations, design reviews and informal interactions – building trust and respect through a highly collaborative development process
- Some domestic and international travel to vendor and client sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- 5+ years of mechanical design and engineering experience required; prior experience in medical devices or consumer products strongly preferred
- Experience working with injection-molded plastics strongly preferred
- Proficiency in CAD modeling (SoildWorks or Pro/E CREO) required
- Knowledge of creating detailed design documentation including tolerance analysis, GD&T, DFMEA strongly preferred
- Experience with electronics packaging and battery powered device design strongly preferred
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and product launch in Asian regions strongly preferred
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.