bb7 is looking for a Systems Engineer to add to our growing team. This person will help bb7 manage the increasing complexity in our development efforts.
- Manage requirements, specifications, interface definition, and verification test documents on large development efforts, often (but not always) in the medical device field
- Assist development teams in formal risk analysis and risk management activities
- Assist our engineering teams with systems architecture studies
- Assist with identification of stakeholder needs across the system’s entire life cycle
- Help Project Managers and technical leads integrate subsystems and components into vibrant, robust systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Physics, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in design and development, with ability to achieve an INCOSE ASEP or CSEP certification within two years
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, while operating in a lively environment focused on tinkering, experimentation, and rapid progress toward project goals
- Proficiency with MS Office required
- Proficiency with a requirements database tool desirable
- Proficiency with an MBSE (Model Based Systems Engineering) tool desirable
- Experience working in an aerospace or medical device regulated environment preferred
- Effective verbal and outstanding written communication skills
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.