Due to our continued growth, bb7 is looking to add an Electro-Mechanical Technician to our Advanced Testing & Materials Science team in Madison, WI.
- Assemble and build test fixtures
- Assemble, build and troubleshoot prototype builds
- Follow test procedures and collect data
- Run mechanical and physical tests
- Assist Project Engineers with other testing, assembling and prototyping duties as needed
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with mechanical testing, systems and prototypes
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Must be proactive and hands-on, with the ability to build effective working relationships throughout the organization
- Works well under stress, pressure or tight timeframes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong documentation ability
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.