bb7 is looking for two Test Technician/Engineers to work with one of our clients in Waukesha, WI to further improve their ability to deliver test systems. This position will start as a year long contract.
- Test equipment or production equipment hardware and software design/coding/debugging/testing/troubleshooting
- Hardware schematic design/modification/correction
- Mechanical and electrical assembly work
- Part ordering and receiving
- Equipment design and operation instruction documentation creation
- Execution of QMS relevant design qualification protocols and documentation creation
- Bill of Material maintenance (edits and corrections)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 4+ years of experience in electromechanical design, testing, and troubleshooting. A combination of theory and hands-on experience beyond school and internships.
- Attention to detail and passion for releasing a good product to end customer while also moving forward at a good pace
- LabView skills preferred
- Able to work independently while also asking for help when needed
- Good communicator (written and oral)
- A desire to take things apart and put them back together to see how they work
bb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.