bb7 has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to develop innovative medical products that reflect the market needs and client capabilities & strategies. Candidates should have experience in the complete product development process and a proven track-record of delivering successful medical products. This is an opportunity to manage projects that deliver groundbreaking and challenging technical solutions within the diverse and exciting medical field.
- Work closely with our clients’ business and technical teams to understand, consult, refine and agree on development projects and product requirements while maintaining a strong and open productive relationship with our clients as projects progress.
- Work with the client teams to create customized new project proposals
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams to reach agreements on approach, scope, budgets, schedules, critical path activities, and milestones. Responsible for project planning, execution and delivery.
- Provide visionary project leadership and management of multi-disciplined product development teams to ensure successful delivery of new products by managing complex projects through the development lifecycle from initiation to production
- Review and take responsibility for project documentation, as needed, for assigned projects prior to release to our clients.
- Develop, communicate, and implement various strategies and corrective actions to keep progress on target
- Ensure all project level risks are identified and correctly managed
- Help the project team integrate subsystems and components into vibrant, robust systems.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or a related field required
- 5+ years of experience working as a project/program manager for product development or engineering services required
- 3+ years of experience working as a project/program manager for medical devices preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired
- Strong organizational skills – especially attention to detail – while operating in a lively environment focused on tinkering, experimentation, and rapid progress toward project goals
- Proven track-record of success in a multi-disciplinary, team-based environment including experience managing cross-functional project teams (mechanical and electrical engineering, industrial design, test engineering, etc.)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly present technical ideas to a general audience
- Highly motivated self-starter who can manage multiple priorities
- Experience with 21 CFR 820, ISO-9001, and ISO-13485; IEC 60601 and ISO 14971 are desirable
- Proficiency with MS Office (including Project) required
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.