Due to our continuing growth and success, bb7 is looking to add a Project Manager to our team in Madison, WI. The Project Manager will be responsible for meeting with clients, writing proposals, and keeping projects on time and within budget.
- Managing development projects, from initial presentation of technical capabilities to prospective clients through formal presentation of results
- Planning, estimating, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects
- Successful completion of projects on-time and within the proposed budget
- Review and take responsibility for project documentation, as needed, for assigned projects prior to release to our clients
- Develop, communicate, and implement various strategies and corrective actions to keep progress on target
- Ensure all project level risks are identified and correctly managed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business-related field required
- 3+ years of experience managing projects and cross-functional teams, writing proposals, and planning/scheduling/budgeting projects; 5-10 years of experience preferred
- 5+years of experience working in a multidisciplinary, fast-paced, team-based environment including experience managing cross-functional project teams (mechanical and electrical engineering, industrial design, test engineering, etc.)
- Experience utilizing project management software required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present technical ideas to a general audience
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to manage multiple priorities
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.