bb7 is looking for several interns to join the team for summer 2019! Open positions may include Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design, Materials Science, Biomedical Engineering etc. If you are interested in product development and working with multidisciplinary teams, this is your chance to make a major contribution.
- Provide support for engineers and designers including research, design, testing, and prototyping
- Work with internal teams and clients on active bb7 projects
- Support bb7 Project Managers in resource, budget and timeline planning
- Must be currently enrolled in a university or a May 2019 graduate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Exposure to design software and/or coding experience
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated self-starter
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.