bb7 is looking for a well-versed, Human Resources Generalist who is passionate about the importance of people to the success of any company. This person will be a key player in the tactical execution of human resources at bb7 and act as a partner to deliver value-added service that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Employee onboarding designed to successfully integrate new hires into the bb7 organization and culture. Key tasks will include adding new employees to our systems, desk set up, new hire paperwork, onboarding, and training
- Benefits administration including new hire/open enrollments, coordination of benefit providers, and management reporting requests
- Go-to for legal and compliance issues including labor laws, equal and cival rights, FMLA, HIPPA, COBRA, ACA, unemployment compensation, workers compensation, and OSHA reporting
- Manage bi-weekly payroll through our payroll vendor; ensure PTO accurals and various payroll deductions are correct
- Provide research and guidance on compensation for current employees utilizing PayScale
- Manage bb7’s employee review process and development tool and implementation through bb7
- Assist with recruiting and talent acquisition as needed
- Manage external HR Vendors, including Orbit, PayScale, benefits providers, brokers, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of human resources experience including hands-on experience in benefits administration, employee relations, and organizational development
- Proactive leader that is excited to take on new projects
- High-level MS Excel or other database skills required
- Great written and verbal communication skills – must have a passion for developing relationships with employees!
- Must be detail oriented and a self-starter
- Experience in payroll administration a plus
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.