bb7 is looking to hire an Account Development Specialist to coordinate day-to-day activities in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic environment with ample room for growth and development. The Account Development Specialist is responsible for management of day-to-day sales activities in support of market-facing sales leaders. This individual will be non-client facing and will lead coordination and execution of the bb7 sales process internally. They will work closely with bb7’s market-facing sales leaders, the broader commercial team, and the bb7 marketing team.
- Build opportunity pipeline by identifying and researching target customers in key market segments
- Support outbound sales opportunities through account research and documentation (e.g., company background, opportunity assessment, stakeholder analysis, account communications)
- Generate new sales opportunities through inbound lead management and follow-up
- Lead key account meetings in conjunction with market-facing sales leaders; define and update account plans to meet annual revenue targets
- Work with bb7 commercial team to develop sales support tools and documentation
- Ensure CRM data (HubSpot) is up to date and reflective of current pipeline numbers; run standard and ad-hoc reports and support commercial team with weekly sales forecasting activities
- Help design, implement and manage a consistent, disciplined sales process across bb7
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of related work experience
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office 2007 or later (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook at a minimum, more applications preferred
- CRM experience (HubSpot preferred)
- Strong research skills (experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred)
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Creative mindset with a disciplined approach
- Comfort with ambiguity – an ability to “take the ball and run with it”
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.